Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If the greatest pains in our respective lives come from relationships? Is it also possible that the greatest joys come from relationships also?

Do we experience God through other people?

Does every person bring with them a lesson?

This isn’t a new thought from me at all, people come in and out of our lives, some stay longer than others. The older you get the more things get taken from you, if we are way more than lucky we are growing from our mistakes, dodging jadedness, and following love based logic…

I know that my deepest pains have come from relationships… that pain could be called by many different names, betrayal quite often, indifference sometimes, the only constant being the realization of my own flaws in a relationship and truly embracing all that I need to own and work on to become a better mate and partner…

Where am I in the process? Still learning … I do the best I can, some days are better than others : )


I hold true to the hope that my greatest healing will come from a relationship…

I spoke earlier of jadedness and lessons learned…

As people go to and fro in our life like busboys in a crowded restaurant… Some busboys are bringing things we very much enjoy, some are taking away things we are finished with, some bring us crap we didn’t order… Inevitably some disappoint us greatly; we vow never to return to that locale, thus severely affecting our feelings on tipping… (Forgive that awful analogy)

Maybe there are a few people out there in the world that don’t have to learn and then re learn after a bad break in love… My guess is that these people are out there somewhere… I think most of us, will learn something only to un learn it, then if we are lucky, allow ourselves to re learn…

If we can trust and heal, love and hope, we will re learn, then grow, live and evolve with the people and to the places that love us the most….



Tune Of The Day:
“Home”
By David Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment