Monday, August 17, 2009

“If My Heart Wasn’t Such A Jungle
Maybe You Wouldn’t Feel So All Alone,
If Your Heart Wasn’t Such An Ocean,
I Wouldn’t Sink… Like A Stone”


One of my favorite lyrics, from one of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite singer / songwriters…

I’ve been thinking a lot lately… Moreover, I’ve been thinking recently about how I’ve been thinking the last several years about my life…


I had the thought, that maybe its possible;


I’m not the Jungle, all the time… Maybe I’m the Ocean sometime…


I know that if we are way more than lucky in this world, we will have the Love, Courage and Patience to allow ourselves to sink … If the greatest hurts come from the Jungles, the greatest Love comes from the Oceans…

If I can convince myself that maybe I can be the Ocean, I won’t worry so much about the Jungle… Love Heals What Time Can’t… Sometimes growth and healing can take so long; once we get there we don’t give ourselves the credit that progress has actually happened…

I think sometimes I’ve held on so long… I find myself afraid to move on…

I catch myself thinking about praying, and praying about thinking, all the while, not knowing which I need to do more of...

I pray for the Ocean...

No comments:

Post a Comment