Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello out there to anyone who's been following... I know I'm well delinquent with putting up some new thoughts... I'll get something posted very soon, most of my writing as of late as stayed in the confines of a hand written journal... I've always enjoyed both writing "out loud" and only to myself... however, more and more as of late, I've found some solace in suppressive "internal only" dialogue with a pen and paper... I think only to make sure the things I am trying to get out there in the world are well thought through... and said, to those who matter the most to me, the proper way so.. all that to say, I'll get something posted soon... I've gotten some really nice comments, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness...

joy abounds, as long as you make room for it...

1 comment: